Monday, March 21, 2005

Secrets for a Successful Marriage


Choose the right person to get into the foxhole with, and when out of the foxhole, keep your dick in your shorts. – Dennis Quaid, In Good Company.

How true.

Looking at my parents fawn over each other in the car as we drive up, I wonder whether I would be lucky enough to find someone who I can spend 25 years with and still love her as much as when we were dating.

I’ve never seen my parents fight. Well, not for long anyway. I think my Mom chooses her battles, and lets my Dad win on most occasions. But keeps her foot down on the important decisions. Aren’t you women sneaky? Hah…

Anyway, I’m in Ipoh now. The hotel, Heritage Ipoh, is quite alright. Dad and I both took a nap once we hit the room, almost fell asleep on the drive up. Dangerous.

Going to hit the city centre now. More updates later!

PS. There is Astro in the room! I won’t be bored tonight! Haha. Posted by Hello

No comments: