Thursday, March 31, 2005

Rude Wake Up Call



It was a dark cinema.
The film was not showing yet.
Cold? I ask.
You nod and curl your feet up onto the seat. You nestle your head in the crook of my shoulder.
We both feel a sudden tingle as warmth spread through our bodies.
I put my arm around you.
I want to keep you warm, to keep you safe from harm, for as long as I live.
You smile. That smile that lights up the room.
I draw you closer. Our heads touch.
I plan a kiss on your forehead.

*ring ring*
Who? What? Its a cinema, turn your phone off.

Oh, its the house phone. I stumble out of bed.
"Hello, Mr Ong? Pest Control, we are outside the door."

Shit, just as it was getting good.

One bad thing about living in an old house is that you get all manner of pests. From termintes that threaten to eat your beams, to rats that think your store is a good place to raise their children. With that call, I'm up... Left feeling unfinished. Damn. No more literotica for me.

Here.
Here.
Here.
And Here. Posted by Hello

No comments: