Thursday, March 31, 2005

OCD

We all know what an Obsessive Compulsive Disorder is right? Some people have anal about cleanliness, others constantly find an urge to check their emails.

I am a compulsive pirate. I find the constant need to be downloading something off the Internet all the time. If my computer's switched on, and nothing's being downloaded, I feel like I'm not making FULL use of $60 we pay for the broadband. Hence I'm constantly on the prowl for something to pirate .

Following LHL's comment on how we could start a clinic to help those who have gambling addictions, what about starting something for people who have OCD? Call it Obsessives' Anonymous. (Must really be anonymous - downloading is illegal says RIAA =P)

Hi. My name is Brandon and I have a problem.

But then again I'm told they have such a place already. Its in Changi and apparently they provide uniforms and free meals. (downloading is illegal... haha)

No comments: