Saturday, March 19, 2005

Aint She Gorgeous...


I watch the movie In Good Company tonight. Well, considering I almost didn't get to watch it, it was quite a good movie (more on that later - but i digress). Why didn't I almost get to watch it? Well, with our hands full of snacks, Ed and I stumbled into the cinema. I didn't check whether it was the right one, but I counted doors, and assumed that after door number 9 (which I saw), it should be cinema 10.

So the ads followed...

*Opening Scene*
Fingers playing piano... Blues music being so beautifully stroked on the ivories...

Wait-a-minute! This can't be right? Am I in the right cinema? Or is this Ray?

Black woman appears - starts speaking... SHE is NOT Scarlett Johannssen.

I turn round to the girl next to me and ask, "You watching Good Company right?". She nods.

Apparently, the cinema has loaded the wrong reel. So, apologies and free round of soft drinks and 20 minutes later, the right show starts.

I say its a good movie because Scarlett is so hot. Okay, I know I should keep my hormones in check, but other than the fact that I sat up everytime she appeared on screen, the movie as only above average.

Its got a good story, and a nice bittersweet ending, but its not like Closer or LOTRs, where you walk out and say to yourself - that's BLOODY good!

But Scarlett did help. Haha... Ain't she gorgeous? I think she carries off the 1920s Marilyn Monroe look very well... Gosh.... And her figure... Vavavoom... *swoon*

Sweet dreams tonight then.... But first, have to go soak my shirt in bleach. Somehow I got chilli sauce on it... Oh well... Scarlett... Sweet Scarlett... Posted by Hello