Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Locked Out...


Its 1am and I'm sitting in the park of the estate. The street lamps that usually illuminate it have been turned off and so I'm practically sitting in the dark. Thankfully there is a slight glow from the lamps that line the road, so its not too bad...

What am I doing there you may ask. Well, i got myself into a fix. I met Ed for a cuppa at our local haunt but when I got home, I realised that genius me forgot to take my keys out. So I'm locked out.

Why don't I give someone in the house a call then? I could. But they need to sleep. I've called my brother who is still at work (yes, he is Batman) and he says the earliest he can get home is an hour later.

So what am I to do till then?

Think I shall go to the nearby coffeeshop for a beer... after I finish writing this post. Stupid, stupid. Posted by Hello

No comments: