Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Why Palm?

A friend recently asked me why I still use my Palm m500 and why I haven't upgraded to one of those mobile phone/organisers/ mini entertainment machines. I thought for awhile and this is what I said.

1. I don't want to have to hold a brick to my ear when I take a call. It looks funny and blocks peripheral vision - hereby increasing the chances of my getting run over.

2. It allows me to leave it at home on the nights I don't need an organiser. Like on the nights out on the drink.

3. Palm still gets free Straits Times on its Avantgo.

My Palm is a life-saver. I'm scatter-brain and without it, I'll probably miss all my appointments, forget everyone's birthday and have nothing to read when I'm (inevitably) waiting for someone to show up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eh..waiting for someone to show up? inevitably because ure not punctual..heh..always early..heh..