Sunday, April 17, 2005

Late Night Call

She called as I was getting ready for bed. She sounded flustered, almost drunk. I knew she had been out with her friends the whole night. Was she alright? She said she wanted to see me. I jumped out of bed, threw on whatever was nearby and ran to the main road. A short cab ride later found me running around the carparks. She said she was there. I couldn't see her.

Finally, I found her sitting in a dark corner. She was clearly happy to see me, as I was her. She wasn't that drunk afterall. I asked her if she wanted to go home. She said no... I looked into her eyes, I knew what she meant. I wanted her so badly too.

I woke up this morning with a beautiful creature by my side. I pinched myself twice just to be sure. She's gorgeous.

P.S> This is a creative piece of work and should not be taken literally of incidences that may or may not have occurred.

No comments: