Saturday, February 05, 2005

Extreme Gourmet @ TKA

My brother B1 is what you will call a picky eater. However, he is quite partial to bread – well, actually he loves it. From dripping olive oil onto bruschettas to a 12-grain loaf that costs $3.00 a loaf. He loves the stuff.

In fact, he loves it so much, that he meticulously prepares 2 slices each morning to take to work. Sort of like a snack. He spreads what he wants in them, and packs it in the bags that the loafs come in. Sometimes, he doesn’t have the time to snack in the office and he takes the bread home.

This is where I take issue with this love of bread. I mean, for a picky eater, he does spread the weirdest things in between them. Last night I was feeling peckish at around 3 am and spotted such an example lying on the kitchen table.

Want to know what I mean by weird? Try banana-walnut loaf, with a slice of cheese and peanut butter.

Urgh. Next time I’ll just make instant noodles.

No comments: