Saturday, February 05, 2005

Bleach Nightmare

I woke up with quite a start this morning at 10. Sure, it sounds really late, but do take into account that insomnia keeps me up till 4 on most nights.

So why did I jump out of bed this morning? I had a nightmare about a samurai fight between me and this other guy. You know the whole thing about anime and how its too 'old' for people like me? Ha... I beg to differ.

So anyway, the fight was in the style of the anime Bleach. Well, I lost in the end, because my opponent and I were causing too much collateral damage and we decided to "take it outside". So as I was walking out of the door, in typical drama-mama fashion, he overtook me and in bullet-time, raised his sword and gave me a big slash at me.

So I was dead. But that was not what startled me out of bed. As I rubbed my eyes dreamily and took a sneak look at my watch, I felt what felt like a scar straight down my chest. Thats when I jumped.

Upon closer inspection, I realised that it was just a thread running from my blanket down my chest.

Cheh. Scare me. Cannot go back to sleep already lah. I took that as a cue to get out of bed.

No comments: