Sunday, May 29, 2005

Soapy Wonderland


Uncensored photo of a chimpanzee taking a bath.

WARNING: This is a very boring post. If you have something better to do than to read something totally about 'nothing' and 'empty', please go do it. Haha.

Sorry for not blogging in awhile. Life has been quite hectic this past week. What with, job interviews, friends from America being in town, Theodora's wedding this weekend, new games recently purchased for the Playstation, spending 'alone' time with The Girlfriend et cetera.

This results in many late nights out this week. I am knackered, man.

Anyway, back to the post. I was taking a very late night (or very early morning) shower 2 nights ago and I thought to myself... hmm... soap suds are very relaxing. I realised that I like huge amounts of suds when I shower. Its because I feel 'cleaner' somehow when everything foams up... I like to think its all the day's dirt, grim and oil being caught up in the foam... Its just not the same if you rub soap over you and there is no lather, it feels like washing the dishes without detergent. In fact, I like suds so much that Mother always complains that everytime after I shower, I leave the bathroom walls with white splatter of suds.

I like suds. Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahah you sound so girly in this post for some reason!

R2D2 said...

God of War, or whatever that's called, is a great game. I wish I had a PS2 so that I can complete it.

Rambling Alcoholic said...

I'm stuck at one stage for the GOD OF WAR. Damn it!!! Haha... So I'm playing Dynasty Warriors 5 now.

Twit: Me girly? Err... Grr.. Roar.. Beats chest... No!