Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Run. Sweat. Run.


For some reason, I woke up at 7 this morning. As I sat in the local coffeeshop, having my kopi, eggs and toast, I looked up and saw my first sun rise in many months. It was beautiful, a reminder of how glorious a new day can be. For certain reasons my life had been covered by a dark pall over the past few months, but now that I've met Lisa, it seems as if the dark shroud has been removed.

So it was quite apt that she was sitting next to me at the coffeeshop, squinting and making comments about how the sun was getting in her eyes. Haha. =(

Anyway, after the breakfast had settled somewhat, I went for a good run. It was a good run because I ended up drenched in my own sweat. Fitness buffs would agree that there is nothing more rewarding that taking your top off and being about to wring your sweat into a puddle on the ground. Yes, disgusting as that might sound, it is oddly therapeutic.

Sunrise, good run, good start to the day. Off to do my chores now. Before Gavin comes over. =) Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sun gets into her eyes,
love gets into your eyes!

Rambling Alcoholic said...

Haha... Farnie...

stoned.nerd said...

a good run is therapeutic