Thursday, May 26, 2005

Ever Seen Snails Mating?


Ever wonder where baby snails come from?

I was doing my daily chores (which include watering the jungle of a backyard) yesterday when I chanced upon an orgy of snails doing the nasty. So intrigued I was that I had to take a photo and put it on the Net.

------

My darling girlfriend: "Dear! Where? I want to see! *rushes to put down the dishes she was doing halfway*"

Me: "Err.. Don't worry dear, take your time. They are snails and they won't go anywhere fast"

My darling girlfriend: "How come they do it that time so slow one?"

Me: ?!?!?! (I think she was expecting vigorous thrusting?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she was.. :D Maybe expecting some orgasmic climax?

Rambling Alcoholic said...

Yeah, and then white spunk all over the shells eh? Haha.