Friday, May 06, 2005

Afterglow

A creative piece, don't think too much...

She lies on her side, her head propped up by the pillow, her back arched. Her eyes are closed and there is a hint of a smile on her face. She is reliving the moment, her breath still raggered and her body is still shuddering from the throes of passion.

I rest my head on my arm. Looking at her fondly, I tell myself how beautiful she looks. I trace a finger across her curves. From her shoulders to the roundness of her breasts to the arch of her hips, right down to the giobes of her pert bum.

Spent, I have difficulty keeping my consciousness. I collapse... my eyes slowly close...

4 comments:

rench00 said...

ARGH!!!!!! there are some things that i just don't need to know!

Man... the thought of two ugly people getting it on. GROSS!!!!

:)

Titania said...

Copy Cat. this looks similar to what *ahem* , certain people have wrote; though I think in those cases it really happened

Unknown said...

are you sure this is just a creative piece?

Rambling Alcoholic said...

wallflower & twit: =P I'm not telling...