Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Stability

I was in a meeting with some clients yesterday and the conversation came to the issue of scalability and stability. It then struck me how important stability was in life.

I realised that it was what I was looking for. Boring as it might sound, stability is not such a bad thing. Well, only with stability can one take risks, right?

However, as I lay in bed last night, before falling asleep, I recognised that its a pretty chicken and egg problem. I would only find stability if I was stable myself. Because if not, then anything I look out for would be off tangent, and totally dependent on what erractic state I was in when I made the decision.

Realising how off equilibrium I am at this moment. Stability would not be found. Sigh. Why do these things always happen to me?

No comments: