Friday, August 05, 2005

Lazy Friday

Lazy to type. Cut and paste from a friend. From Kenny Sia.

________

very quick one ... if you got time, go and look at this site: http://sisterfurongjiejie.blogspot.com/

CAN DIE LAUGHING!!! especially the "I so sweet!" entry, which reads:

"I SO Sweet! Men, please do not look at this picture unless you are sitting down. I do not want anyone to get hurt so take it easy. I SO SWEET! I cannot believe myself! So pretty! You believe it!" then you look at the picture and she looks like my brother's china tutor, who is a typical PRC auntie. can die laughing.

this is an actual person.

link via tiradeagainsthumanity.

3 comments:

Rambling Alcoholic said...

Nail me across these rocks,
Paint me part of the canvas of life,
Pretend you with me instead of your wife,
Come to me tonight in your sleep,
I will make strong your love pole.

From a post on the site. Shite... Love pole? ....

Titania said...

Bloody. Is this a prank website? Or does she really really this about herself

Rambling Alcoholic said...

God knows.