Tuesday, August 30, 2005

A Note from a Concerned Friend

My friend Jane, who is a professional counsellor dropped me an email last night. It really meant a lot to me, not only because of the realisation of how much she cares, but also because the note made a lot of sense.

I hope she doesn't mind me sharing her words of wisdom with the world.

~ Please understand the purpose/meaning for you to blog? If you blog to share your private life/thoughts, then be prepare that there's no privacy. If you blog to expect it will help you somehow to resolve your relationship issue, then I can promise you that will not work. If you blog to fill up your emptiness, then it symbolizes more of the emptiness in you that can’t be replaced. If you blog because you have to in order to satisfy people reading your blog, then it’s no longer a creative outlet to share your joy/experience but a chore. ~

She is good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

indeed...she is good.

I hope you're not finding it a chore to update your blog though...hahaha....

J Cas said...

It seems like your friend is projecting. What and why? Only she would know that.