Monday, August 22, 2005

A Show of Patriotism



Tis is the month of August, National Day month. For some reason, perhaps as a show of Patriotism or reverance of a national symbol, I have made at least 4 of my friends go merlion this month.

Well, perhaps I'm just acting out against the fact that there should be more examples of this national icon in Singapore, albeit temporarily and in the dark corners of Emerald Hill, Boat Quay and Newton Circus.

The last merlion was last night. I'm sorry. Didn't mean for that to happen. But then again, I didn't know you were such a featherweight. Haha.

Oh, the rambling alcoholic is back by the way. All bets are off! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

rench00 said...

now doesn't that picture look really familiar... i wonder where you got it from...

Rambling Alcoholic said...

Not as if you have a copyright to it either. Or did you take it?