Sunday, July 24, 2005

Sunday

Today was one of those Sundays where I didn't get out of bed. And although it would have been better if there was someone IN bed with me, I was alone.

Holding Book 5 of the Harry Potter series, I drifted in and out of sleep. The tele was on, but I wasn't paying attention to it.

I reflected about my life this past week, whether what someone said to me about my character made sense, about the new people I met at Hideout on Thursday, about the one who kept me up all night twice this week.

I was a good boy too. The family was out in JB shopping, so I did all the chores after dinner. (Mom left a list) Polished my shoes, kept the clothes, moved stuff around.

I am feeling very pensive. In one of those moods where I don't want to talk nor interact, but don't want to be alone either. I think I will go down somewhere, to watch the world go by.

8 comments:

Rambling Alcoholic said...

I am thankful for friends. They keep me grounded.

jeffyen said...

take it easy man...;)

Anonymous said...

Hey...There're friends who'll always be around. *Hugs*

Cookie said...

you know who to call when you need a friend...

*hugz*

Titania said...

Well, what can I say, there is nothing really "wrong" with your character. It is what makes you who you are and I totally enjoy being around you! You have been a blessing in my life. Please pick yourself up- I do believe emotions can be controlled (just think positive) and you will get over this bad patch.

Rambling Alcoholic said...

Cheers Guys. You are the best.

Rambling Alcoholic said...

Retail therapy hurts... my credit card. Haha. But I agree, it works.

Cookie said...

u SHOP? wow.. ok that's new for me.. Yay! I got new shopping kaki... ;)