Monday, July 04, 2005

Hauntings

When you work in an office, there is always talk of the office poltergeist. You know, the photocopier that runs by itself when you are alone in the office, the sounds of footsteps... etc.

My colleague ran into one after lunch today.

He walked to the stairwell next to the toilet to take a smoke. But he walked back, saying that he couldn't because there was a Muslim woman in white doing her prayers there. Now, thats odd, cos there are only 2 companies on the level and none of us employs a Muslim lady - or at least not that I know of.

So I walked to the stairwell to take a look.

There was no one there. It was only 2 mins between when he walked back and when I walked out to check. Freaky.

Hmm... Its close to 8 and I'm working in the office alone. Hmm...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wah my goosebumps came out.