Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Shower

This is going to be my last depressing post. I promise. Well the reasons for this is simple. She would have liked it for me to be happy and I don't want her to feel guilty of sorts. Another reason is because, there is no reason to cry over spilt milk. I had a chance, and I blew it. I can only blame myself.

-------------------------

I stood under the shower. Hoping the cool water would wash away my tears and calm the rage I felt within me.

I stood there, shaking, angry at the person i was.

And finally, I was spent. Dried up inside. I'm born, anew.

------------------------

It's raining outside. Its like the sky is feeling my pain. Grey, gloomy and endless droplets. But at the end of rain, there is rebirth. Rain is cleansing. If I did not have to work today, I would have stood in the rain, a baptism from nature. But...

9 comments:

Titania said...

Why blame yourself? When things end up as they are because of circumstances- an interplay of factors that may not be attributed to youself only. Yes let the tears fall, it is better to release the rage.

Titania said...

I suppose if you acknowledge the fact that you need to change yourself from within, then do it. Let this be a lesson learnt to yourself, at the expense of a love lost.

Rambling Alcoholic said...

Well, I'm back to punching walls. Haha.

Rambling Alcoholic said...

Men change. In times of death, disability or for love. I wonder if I should change? Or am I better off being cynical and protecting myself?

Questions, that leave to be answered.

Titania said...

You will know the appropriate time to be cynical and when not to be.

Anonymous said...

Hey.. chin up. No more self-blaming ok?

jeffyen said...

This, too, shall pass...sometimes I don't think anyone needs to be blamed...

Irony said...

To put the world right in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life; we must first set our hearts right.

Rambling Alcoholic said...

Well, I know I shouldn't blame myself, but then I will be denying its my fault.

Wallflower - I think thats my problem, not knowing when its appropriate. *snigger*

Parody - what do you mean by setting one's heart right?