Saturday, July 30, 2005

Ramblings

I woke up this morning at 9 even though I crawled into bed at 4. For some reason, something someone said last night burned in my head, and prevented me for getting some well needed rest after the long week.

As I sit in front of the computer, not exactly concentrating on the anime that's playing, a few random thoughts flitted through my head.

1. I am messed up. Really messed up. Sigh...

2. But fortunately, I don't have to clear a mess like my friend JY made with a woman.

3. I like rain... nothing beats sitting in your bed, hearing the rain on the roof, a book in hand, and jazz in the background.

4. Weekends are good. I love the fact that I can hang around in my shorts, and go out in slippers. Tie and monkey suit - away.

5. Went to the kitchen. Rain floods the drains around my house. Usually the vermin that live in these deep recesses run for dry land. Kitchen smells of cockcroaches. Mom's going to have a fit later.

6. Why did I do something THAT silly last night? Crazy. Look at Point 1.

Oh well, have a good weekend people. I know I will.

1 comment:

Irony said...

what silly thing was that? and you r not messed up. just... lost