Wednesday, January 19, 2005

The Resolve of a Lemming

I have the resolve of a lemming.

If someone had asked me a few months ago whether I would ever have a blog, I would have replied with a big fat NO, and perhaps a pepper the same reply with a few choice expletives. Perhaps its because I had a "friend" (to use that term very very loosely) who had decided to take the most intimate details of our relationship to the next step. And I don't mean in the bedroom. Much to my horror, she went on to publish EVERYTHING about us online including how I slept, what my room was like and what I had cooked for dinner that night. At first I didn't really mind it, cos I was given a nickname in her posts. That was until people starting finding out who she was talking about and then all of the sudden, random people would come up to me and say things like, "Eh, next time you cook chicken rice must ask me over ah?"
That had to stop.
Well, to complicate things further, even before I could put my foot down on the matter, she decided to end the "arrangement" that we had. No, we weren't formally going out. Its just that she would come over once in awhile for dinner and stuff... It was not right, and she was acting against Big J. Oh well. Then more horror. Imagine the posts after that. The poor victim. And I'm talking about me, not her.
But recently, I've decided that I've got way too much frustration and that the Blog is a good place to air it. My counsellor demostrated it to me with a balloon. She kept on blowing (no offence, folks) till it popped. She said that if I didn't find someone to talk to soon, I might just erupt.
Oh well, so here I am. In the world of Blog. Wish me luck. Into the Brave New World I go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry! i didn't know it was you!!!
so paiseh. damn it. now i know how small e internet actually is.

must learn to be smarter next time. sorry for causing u so much truama. but we will be best buddies, ok?

heh