Thursday, April 10, 2008

When You Think No One Notices…

I generally arrive at the office early. And as the earliest person with the office key usually arrives only at 9, I have to hang around the carpark till the office door opens.

My usual routine is to clean the car, dust the mats, pack the boot… I am innocuous and can be missed as I go about doing my things. However as I’m always there around the same time everyday, I run into the same people, some of which I nod and smile to.

But there is this one couple who have an odd habit. She is Chinese, he is Indian. He drives up the carpark and heads to the far end of it, where there is a staircase. She gets off and walks up. He then drives to the other end, where there are elevators and parks his car there. Sometimes, he hangs around for a few minutes before going up.

Which makes me wonder, if there is something dodgy going on in that office. =P

Just when they thought no one notices…

1 comment:

Irony said...

dude .. go get a coffee or something .. why so KaYPo!hehehe...