Friday, April 25, 2008

Blur Taxi Driver

So I was late coming into the office today and as I drove up the ramp into the office carpark, I was stuck behind this taxi.

Being late, I was impatient, and this was made worse by the fact that the taxi kept jamming on its brakes suddenly.

Eventually, I parked and got out of my car. The cabby was still circling the carpark. He pulled up next to me and wound down his window. And asked... "How do I get to the 6th floor?" in Hokkien.

Now, my carpark only has 2 floors, so in a fit of bemusement, I asked him why.

So...

Apparently, he has a telephone booking on the sixth floor and thought of driving straight up to the office!

BLUR SOTONG lah!

P.S I told him to get out of the carpark and call the guy to come down...

diao.

2 comments:

WokMan (TM) said...

u could haf helped him reverse his taxi into the lift

talk about personal service sia..
Comfort ah?

Rambling Alcoholic said...

nope, TIBS. =P