Thursday, January 18, 2007

I got bored at work...

Layer ONE
On the outside
Name: Brandon
Birth Date: 10th December 1980.
Current Status: Working… Haha… Yes, Seeing someone
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Black, and short
Righty or Lefty: Right handed for writing, left for picking my nose… too much information!
Zodiac Sign: Swinging Archer

Layer TWO
On the inside
Your Heritage: Hokkien from Gim Meng
Your Fears: Women or babies crying and failure
Your Weaknesses: Food and vices
Your Perfect Pizza: 4 flavour Pizza, one quarter 4-cheese, one quarter black olives, one quarter hawaiian, and one quarter mushroom.

Layer THREE
Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: Turn off the snooze button dear.
Your Bedtime: Waaaay past midnight. Talking about work and to GF.
Your most missed memory: My grandma

Layer FOUR
Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi.
McDonald's or Burger King: Mos burger
Adidas or Nike: Adidas. Nike doesn’t last.
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Lipton. Nestea is too sweet.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate.
Cappuccino or coffee: Kopi-O Gao Sui Tai.

Layer FIVE
Do you
Curse: Duh.

Layer SIX
In the Past Month
Drank Alcohol: Yes.
Gone to the mall: Yes.
Been on stage: Nope.
Eaten sushi: Yup loads!
Dyed your hair: Nope.

Layer SEVEN
Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: No.
Changed who you were to fit in: Yes, work sometimes calls for it.

Layer EIGHT
Age you're hoping to be married: Depends. Dunno.

Layer NINE
In a Girl/Guy
Best eye colour: Brown.
Best Hair colour: Black.
Short or long hair: Long, straight, natural (no rebonding please)


Layer TEN
What Were You Doing
1 minute ago: Typing this. Damn long u know.
1 hour ago: Lunch with stupid people.
4.5 hours ago: Work.
1 month ago: At home. On leave. Bumming. That is life.
1 year ago: Work.

Layer ELEVEN
Finish the sentence
I love: A lot.
I feel: Extremely irritated / blah / pissed off. But that’s just work.
I hate: Indecisiveness
I hide: My insecurities.
I miss: Waking up and enjoying what I do.
I need: Inspiration and courage.

Layer TWELVE
Tag 5 people
Nah, shan’t do that. Cos I’ll be disappointed if they don’t do it.

No comments: