Thursday, June 22, 2006

Anon

You know how when you start a blog for the first time, you are given so many options to customise your blog?

Colour, fonts, whether you allow anonymous comments to you posts...

I didn't think much about the last one, and allowed people to leave anonymous comments. (well, to be honest, I was a media whore and just wanted people to comment, a pathetic attempt on self-affirmation I know)

Anyway, so last night, someone left a series of 5 anonymous comments on my blog. She read my earlier posts, those I had written which were the reasons for me starting to blog in the first place.

I didn't think much about it initially, but then, on the last post, I think she knows me.

She wants to be buddies and I can only guess who it is.

But I think I know. And I was just looking at her picture last night.

Random. Hur. Hur.

Oh well, back into the busy world of work.

No comments: