Monday, September 12, 2005

September...

September and October seem to be the months of many birthdays. I was just looking through my digital assistant and realised that there was a birthday person I know almost everyday these months.

This would mean 2 things.

1. Many parties.
2. Much money spent on gifts.

I pretty suck at the latter. Its not that I dont care, but I'd rather not give nor recieve presents. Its a vicious, endless cycle of gift giving and shopping. Which sucks if you have a lot of friends. Imagine how much time would be spent just shopping for the 'appropriate' gift?

Anyway. To all you September and October babes, your parents had a lot of fun during the New Year ah? Haha... 9 months. Do the math. =P

2 comments:

Rambling Alcoholic said...

Haha. My brother and I are Dec babes. I tell my mom that Chinese New Year is a good time for her and dad. Haha...

Maybe your parents had fun after the office party.

Waitaminute...

Lets stop at talking about our parents having sex k? Haha.

Anonymous said...

Public holiday mar... good opportunity mar.... how else to celebrate? hehe