Saturday, September 03, 2005

About me.

Have been tagged by Ron to do this. So here goes.

7 Things that 'scare' me
1. Women and children crying
2. Having no friends
3. Losing a loved one to Death
4. Being broke
5. Not being funny anymore
6. Impotence
7. Waking up one morning and realising I've lost my sight. (It's a long story)

7 things I like the most
1. Alcohol
2. Waking up next morning to a friendly face
3. Being loved
4. Being apppreciated
5. Sleep
6. Okane
7. Anime

7 important things in my room

1. TV
2. Laptop
3. DVD player
4. Airconditioner
5. My Queen-sized bed (I roll around a lot)
6. My clothes rack which I dump all my shite on unceremoniously
7. My curtains (Don’t ask me why)

7 random facts about me

1. I used to wear braces (hey, u thought my teeth were natural?)
2. I have a scar on my hand from an incident with a modelling knife
3. I like beer – a lot. Cos it’s a long drink and I drink less in the end.
4. I hate to wear jeans. More of a shorts and flipflops kind of guy.
5. I used to be more tanned than I am now.
6. I am very ill-tempered.
7. I grew up thinking I was adopted.

7 things I plan to do before I die

1. See the world, especially Eygpt, Turkey, NY and Switzerland
2. Own an M5
3. Buy my dad a Volvo or a Harley
4. Find the woman of my dreams and take care of her for life
5. Do LASIK on my eyes
6. Parachute
7. Get my Masters

7 things I can do

1. Flap my ears
2. Tie a cherry stalk into a knot
3. Sleep for many many hours straight
4. Drink to wee hours in the morning, after all my friends have crashed or merlion-ed
5. Listen
6. Watch romantic movies (the wuss I am)
7. Walk away.

7 things I can't do

1. Multi task
2. Stay at home for long periods
3. Not drink
4. Lick my elbows
5. Drive legally =P
6. Complete NFSU 2 without the help of Brudder Gavin
7.Meditate

7 things I say the most

1. Fuck
2. Fucking Hell
3. Bloody
4. Shit
5. That’s true
6. Nabeh
7. Hello

7 celeb crushes

1. Never had one. I always knew that they were unattainable, so why have crushes?

7 people I'll love to see doing this

1. YJ
2. Jos
3. Wallflower
4. Rench
5. Christina
6. Paranoid Android
7. Hyperger

6 comments:

Titania said...

This is bloody funny!

rench00 said...

heh... i've actually done one of these before... but i don't know where i put it... and i refuse to do it again.

i'll tell you the answers the next time i meet up with you la.

Kim said...

Just pop by to say hi... very interesting blog... i like the pictures

Chris The Baker said...

I had this inkling feeling my name was going to be on the list when I saw the last heading...
I happen to be a busier person than you are...
Becareful...the replacement robots may be nearer than you think! *Wink*

Chris The Baker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Only if you get lucky that I'm both free and bored one day at work. Heh... -YJ