Thursday, June 16, 2005

Rubbish



Well, firstly, I must apologise for not writing. Its just that I've just started work and I am really tired by the time I get home. I guess its a big change from being a bum eh? But I promise I shall endeavour to write more.

The other reason is that since the company is expanding, and thus hiring, I don't have a computer just yet. Sigh...

No computer = No Internet connection = No blogging / downloading of rubbish

Its a big change from being at home, and always keeping the computer on, and connected to the World Wide Web. I swear, without the internet in the office, I'm ill at ease man. Withdrawal symptoms.

And now, for the real reasons why this post is entitled rubbish.

1. I worked late the first day of my job.
2. I have an internal meeting scheduled for the first Saturday of my job. (5 day week)
3. My colleague just tendered his resignation today and Boss said I'm taking over all his accounts. This is really what they call throwing you into the deep end of the pool. Sheesh.

So, rubbish. Too bad lah. Suck it up. Sigh.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Although no computer, got job is better than no job.

Anonymous said...

congratulations ... what are you doing?

Titania said...

Ah, no wonder no emails from you. So you haven't told me what you do yet. But I can guess, and I think I know what!