Monday, June 27, 2005

Monday Blues

It's Monday again...

My brother, B3 is sound asleep in bed, having spent the whole night glued to his Playstation. He has sorely missed living in the fantasy world as the God of War, one of the X-men or even a crazy arsed driver in the world of NFSU2.

Lisa is curled up in my blanket. She was too tired to go home last night and fell asleep in the room as I was working. She will wake up and have a cup of coffee, and leisurely read the morning papers. This is followed by the surfing of the web for random reads.

Ah... Such idyllic lifestyles. I want.

P.S. I'm sitting at Tiong Bahru waiting for the feeder bus to take me towards a hellish week at the office.

P.S2. Did you know that people actually queue up for Today? There were at least 50 people, mostly aged above 60 queuing for it at the MRT.station. I'm sure most of them are illiterate, but like my grandmother when she was alive, fllp through them for the pictures. Bless them... Well, bless them cos they also recycle - I'm sure they sell to the paper to the karang guni man.

4 comments:

sa said...

Awww...I havent had my coffee yet..am reading random stuff now though. hmm..let me see what's the agenda for today.. eat lunch with B3, home to wash up and change and off to have a new york cheesecake coupled with a cup of aromatic coffee...sounds good? I think so too! heh...

Anonymous said...

Hope B3 doing alright. :) And lisa of course. :D

Anonymous said...

Well, look on the bright side. At least you still have your lunch time to do some blog surfing right? The internet connection's also a bonus.

Anonymous said...

Then again, I'm loving my idyllic life right now. No worries, just enjoy life away. Very hedonistic I know, but better enjoy it while it last.