Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Updates

Having responded to several queries about my life from friends these past few days, i thought i'd give updates on my blog. Albeit in point form.

1. Yes. I'm still hating my new job. Not moving yet. Waiting for something that is supposed to happen (management says so) in January.

2. Gf and I are doing fine. Thanksomuchforasking.

3. House renovations are moving along. Its a pain picking up fixtures / furniture / customising wardrobes and that's what my weekends have been about. I do hope to move in as soon as possible. =)

4. Family is well. Have seen my niece a total of 2 times since she was born 2 months ago. Its not that I'm a bad uncle. But babies just don't do anything for me.

5. Been doing lots of hiking in Bukit Timah hill... my timing is getting better!

6. Need ideas for where to eat (as always). Oh, and suggestions for what I can get Gf for her birthday are welcomed.

7. Haven't drank hard liquor in 3 months and counting. I am as amazed as you are.

8. Am sick, its the seasonal flu thingy i think.

Thats all for now. =)

No comments: