Thursday, February 05, 2009

My First Time

I did it for the first time last night. And the experience was worth every cent I paid for.

As promised, it was red, soft and velvety.

It was so comfortable that all I wanted to do was to sink myself in and let myself go.

As I was enveloped in its warmth, I felt my whole being relax and at one with the moment.

The action was brutal, guttural and soaked in raw testosterone.

Bodies soaked by the exertions, furrowed brows, groaning.

She was as beautiful as I thought she would be. A goddess, with pearl white skin that glowed in the darkness of the room.

Her smile, enchanting. Able to make men give up kingdom and country.

Towards the end, she shed tears. For reasons I know not.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Red Cliff II at GV Gold Class was a great experience!

No comments: