Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Win a BKT Session!


Have I mentioned that I really do like my bah kut teh? And that I have traveled all over Singapore tasting the various ones?

Here's the contest. If you can identify the 2 separate outlets featured in the photos above? I'll take you out to bah kut teh!

Hints - The first photo is a claypot, black BKT; the second uses charcoal to boil its hot water for tea. Come on, there can't be that many such outlets left!

Have fun guessing! Post answers in comments section. =)

12 comments:

cherns said...

I have no clue where the first place is, but I'm pretty sure the next is the BKT @ Rangoon road.

Qhui said...

ah, i wished i know. =x
otherwise i'll have one BKT free lunch. Just kidding.

Look familiar thou. aiyah! cant remember..

WokMan (TM) said...

from the chilli basket i think it's the joo chiat one

rangoon road for the 2nd one

yanny said...

yup i think the first one is the joo chiat one. and since i don't know where the 2nd place is, i'm gonna copy cherns and wokman...rangoon road! haha

Rambling Alcoholic said...

end of the day, Ah Hua is still the best, no?

Chris The Baker said...

First one's at Tanjong Pagar Cplx and the 2nd's Ragoon road!

Rambling Alcoholic said...

and drum roll....

Wokman is correct for both!

yanny said...

me! me! i'm correct too! :P does that mean i get to have BKT with you and wokman? :P

Rambling Alcoholic said...

yanny, you copy cat mah... but sure, all are welcomed for BKT. The more the merrier! =)

(T) (H) (B) said...

May I join? hee

Rambling Alcoholic said...

sure thing THB! we just went to Ah Hua yesterday. drop me a mail and i'll let u know when we are going next! =)

brandon.ong@gmail.com

WokMan (TM) said...

Yay! Anyway how bout bad BKT??
the one we had for supper at md sultan was totally crap
Tough meat!!