Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Sex And The City


I finally watched SATC last night. It was a great movie.

You should stop reading here if you don't want to hear my "ovaries" talking.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was a really sweet movie. And having not caught it for so long after its release, I've heard all about the ending from friends who have seen it. And even with that in mind, I thought it was a good movie at the end.

This is not a movie that you should watch alone. Nor is it a movie you should watch when your emotional state is not at its best. If a 45min episode of SATC was too emo for you, imagine sitting through 2.5 hours of it.

What I liked about the movie was that it was so real. And what was happening to the characters is quite true to life. You get to see what the "other" party is thinking / going through - which you don't get a chance to in real life.

For a brief moment, I contemplated doing what Miranda did at 1:51 in the movie. But I shouldn't.... Or should I?

3 comments:

cherns said...

Wait... which woman here kidnapped mr B and wrote this in his place?

Rambling Alcoholic said...

im not rough and tough all the time dude...

as i said, stop reading if you didnt wanna hear my ovaries talking... haha...

ta said...

but the ending was horrible. mr big was a jerk (despite the nice closet). everything was done his way in the end. what did mirando do at 1:51 ? hint?