Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Minor Altercation

Had a minor altercation with a close friend last night arising from some miscommunication (i think) as a result of Jack and Rai's stunning (and loud) performance.

That was settled, with no hard feelings after the incident.

On the drive home, I quietly smiled to myself...

I was pleased that we had reached a deeper level in our friendship. I had always believed that friends must be able to feel comfortable enough to flare at one another occasionally, and take comfort that all will be well the next morning.

A trial by fire so to speak. Friends who bear grudges easily are not worth having, in my book.

We have arrived at another level. =)

I'm pleased. And sorry for any misunderstanding, Mr Lo.

2 comments:

(T) (H) (B) said...

After an arguement is shiok..

Rambling Alcoholic said...

Que?