Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Rea-Ex-Tion

Singapore is a small place. But not that small either considering how rarely I run into people I used to date.

I've always thought about how I should react if and when I run into some of them. Granted that we did not quite work out, but hey, she definately had some endearing qualities which made us go out in the first place. So why not keep it cordial and perhaps we could be friends right?

In my opinion, how one reacts to running into an ex the first time determines the reaction of all future run-ins!

Hence, the plan was to devise a strategy that exudes warmth and who knows, we might end up as friends after all? So clever right?

Ideally.

So I ran into an ex yesterday at a popular shopping destination. And guess what I did? I pretended I didnt see her and walked past her. We were 1 metre apart. Haha..

So much for planning.

No comments: