Thursday, March 22, 2007

6 Weird Things About Me

Got tagged by Lex.

And here are the rules.

These are the rules: Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

1. I love girly shows like Grey's Anatomy, Meteor Garden. And still may drop a tear or two watching Hugh Grant's romantic movies like 4 Weddings and a Funeral. But I'm also a male chauvinist. Weird.

2. I like to scratch my head and sniff my hands after.

3. I cannot wear tight clothing / jeans / gloves because I imagine that I'm being suffocated.

4. I have follow certain rituals in the false belief that it will affect my day. For example, I only take the lifts on the left side of the building every morning.

5. I think I'm bi-polar. One moment happy, the next immediate moment grumpy.

6. I get terrified when babies and women cry around me.

6 Persons to Tag:
Rench
Gavomp
Wallflower
Mrs Cable-Guy
Jeremy G
Paranoid Android



No comments: