Friday, March 16, 2007

One Girl Crazy In Love

Sorry for the lack of "original" updates. Work has been driving me mad recently so I didn't have the time besides cutting-and-pasting funny stuff people send me.

But something threw me off this morning.

I present to you - a girl who is crazy in love with The Father. (You have to read the comments)

The link is from Cowboy Caleb.

The issue here is one of opinions and being open minded enough to agree-to-agree, and agree-to-disagree. Its a religious debate sparked off by Agagooga who expressed his negative views on Christianity and Cheryl-be-good (aka the "girl") who is going about her religious crusade to flame Agagooga.

Go read the blog, and see how hilarious it has all become. On the right, the little girl who squats in the corner, closes her eyes tightly shut and covers her ears. She deletes negative comments (which she is entitled to do - since its her blog) but at the same time gets cross at other Christians who suggest she should have Jesus in her heart and take a milder stand on things.

On the left, there are good people who try to reason with her. I don't understand why they bother.

Religious Fanaticism affects all religions. Be it the Muslims who go "Jihad!!!", Christians who refuse to befriend you cos "you will burn in hell in eternity, so why be friends now for our mortal life", and Taoists / Buddhists who burn paper to drink and believe whatever the medium tells them, even if its to have sex with them to cleanse their bodies.

Take a chill pill everyone.

Anyway, the "girl" is cute but I think, a nutjob. (Hey, its my blog... I'm entitled to my own opinions!) =P

Have a good friday everyone!

1 comment:

Lexandria said...

Just tagged you!

http://lexandria.wordpress.com/2007/03/19/6-weird-things-about-me/