Monday, February 12, 2007

Joke of the Day

This old man walks into the Federal Govt Office to apply for a job.

The HR asks him, "Are you a war veteran."

He replied, "Yes, I served in Vietnam."

HR asked,"Are you suffering from any disability?"

He replied, "Yes, I'm considered 100% disabled. During the war, I was shot in my genitals. The doctors had to remove them. The DoD declared me 100% disabled and compensated me for it. It doesn't affect me today though."

HR went on to say," Ok, so you are hired. We work from 8 - 4 everyday. You can come in at 10."

The Veteran was puzzled. If working hours are from 8, why do they ask him to come in at 10?

HR replied,"Oh, its nothing. We in the civil service come in at 8 and scratch our balls for 2 whole hours anyway, don't see the point of you coming in early cos you can't do that."

----

Haha... Sound familiar?

No comments: