Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The Monster in Me



I spent much effort controlling this monster in me. But recent events seem to tell me that I need to unleash it on the world.

I hate to think what it might make me become in the end. A cynic? Someone who has lost faith in good faith and humanity?

It has gurgled and threatened to burst forth before. But the pushing of the buttons this week is more frightening and urgent than before.

Why world, why?

I really don't want to be cynical. I want to enjoy the colours of flowers, not to be suspicious of people when they are nice to me, not to think about how i can get a pound of flesh from them... etc. But is the working world a place where the Hulk has to rule? Eat or be eaten? Kill or be killed? Be nice at your own peril?

This really bugs me.

1 comment:

Titania said...

Hope everythng's ok. We should meet up soon !