Thursday, October 06, 2005

Weird dreams

You know work is getting to you when you start having weird dreams about it.

I dreamt that I went to see a doctor to obtain an MC from work last night. How weird is that?

The dream starts off with a party at my place, where all manner of friends and people I had not seen in awhile stream into my living room, bringing gifts of booze. Nursing a hangover, I decided to go see a doctor to pontang work. She gives me Vitamin B and a jab of Paracetamol (just because she knows I'm faking it).

I woke up thinking I need not go to work. Then reality hit. Sigh...

Next time, no more beer and dim sum before bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should have completed the cycle of dream-wakefulness looping by going straight to the doctor's and getting an mc after.

and see what happens.