Wednesday, October 05, 2005

A Collection of Random Ramblings

Just realised that I haven't really typed properly in this blog for awhile. So here is a collection of the random thoughts that have been passing through...

1. I was so tired last night that I fell asleep at 9, just after dinner. Was so tired my brain was not functioning properly, couldn't even remember the name of the German beer I drink. (P.S> its Erdinger)

2. I woke up at 2.30am. Had a bad dream involving my boss, a client meeting and him doing sit-ups on the floor during the meeting. Must be a combination of my anxieties of not exercising enough and work. Sigh...

3. I woke up thinking I had to go to work. Looked at the clock after sending out a few text messages and realised it was still bedtime. Looked out of the window and realised it was raining. Turned off my noisy aircon and stared out into the streets for a good 5 mins, listening to the drumming of the raindrops on the roof, with my mind just blank. Went back to bed.

4. Jessie, my colleague, has left the company. Her wedding is on Saturday. Apparently, there is no corkage charge. Thinking of what poison to bring, so I can make my Chinese colleague drunk and hence a fool of himself. (hey, they can drink maotai, lets see them drink wine... heh heh)

5. Meeting James, a friend of a friend from the UK. Deciding where to bring him. Paulauner for Oktoberfest? Or AlleyBar, close to his hotel. Must email him later.

6. Women.

7. Work sucks. 'Nuff said.

8. More to come. I'll just add it during the day. Back to work! Sigh.

No comments: