Monday, August 11, 2008

Morning Express, Class 95 FM

Listening to the Morning Express makes me feel happy.

No, its not because of the "witty" banter between Glenn and FD. Not because they crack funny jokes and are a pleasure to listen to. Not because they touch on key issues and bring out good alternative viewpoints.

In all honesty, I think they fail in all criteria above.

Listening to the Morning Express makes me feel happy because from it, I am reminded that there are a lot of stoopid idiots out there.

People like Glenn and FD who are misinformed, under-read people who try to sound intelligent when they pull stuff off the newspaper for discussion. Maybe they should have an internet connection in the studio so they can google before they open their traps.

The callers who call in who cannot even get Cash for Qashqai as a simple password correct.

FYI. I listen to the station only periodically in 3 minute spurts. Anymore and I risk laughing out loud and in so doing, close my eyes. Which is highly not recommended when one is driving.


No comments: