Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Men Just Want to be Evil

It is my honest opinion that most men want to be "evil". You know, the rampaging Neanderthal who eats raw meat, the gladiator who spills blood on his sword, the barbarian who pillages and sets fires to villages... you get the drift.

I think it all boils down to our genetic programing. So, ladies, don't blame us.

This post is inspired by a random thought that occurred to me whilst driving during this grey morning.

You know how a lot of people have stuck Transformers logos on their cars right? And these cars are mostly driven by men (the women stick Hello Kitty... sigh... but thats for another time).

The next time you are on the roads and spot a Transformers sticker, look closely. Is it a Decepticon or an Autobot? More likely than not, its the former.

I mean, it doesn't make any other sense otherwise. The Decepticons always lose; are the bad guys; and mostly make comical retreats. As boys we were programed to support the winning team and the good guys, right? (think G.I. Joe, who supported Cobra?)

Hence, the only reason I can think of, is that innately, men want to be able to pillage, beat their chests etc. =)

No comments: