Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Work

1. Work leaves me totally drained by the end of the day. I go home, eat my dinner in silence, flop in front of the tele for half an hour and crawl into bed, preparing for a new day

2. Work makes my blood pressure rise, what with last minute things to do, fulfilling work not done by others

3. Work makes me a more patient person. Working with Chinese nationals, if I wasn’t more patient, they would be lying at the bottom of the ocean by now

4. Work keeps my mind constantly thinking about work, even when I don't want to.

5. Work exposes me to many things that I otherwise would not be exposed to.

6. I think work is making me fat. Irregular meals and longer hours.

7. Work makes me feel constantly irritated

8. Work pays the bills.

Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally totally agree with you, esp with point 3.

-Al