Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Post MC

1. Colleagues agree Boss is schizophrenic.

2. Boss told me he expects me to work longer hours, as I'm supposed to be like an "investment banker". Then pay me like one! Dammit!

3. Need to work late tonight. Sigh.

4. Lunch of one sausage bun is not enuff. *stomach's growling*

5. You don't need a shoulder to cry on when you shouldn't be crying.

6. In a relationship. If both are victims, then perhaps there has been a massacre. Is there anybody left to save?

7. I can't read my own handwriting sometimes.

8. Very stressed. Need to de-stress.

9. Someone said I looked down. Mike low, so drinking lots of whiskey.

10. One of the babies brought his home-brewed, blue ribbon beer to the office. Yummy.

11. You know someone who is not supposed to read your blog is bound to read your blog.

12. Found new parking slot! Yay!

13. Neck ache. Must be Point 8.

14. Boss says my contract is too lengthy. Duh. I'm a lawyer goddamit.

15. Drink more green tea.

No comments: