Wednesday, December 14, 2005

A Collection...

Courtesy of Tomorrow.

Friends are always egging me on to go Malaysia. Maybe I'll think twice now. But then again, the draw of cheap petrol, pirated movies and cheap seafood is too much to ignore. Maybe, in cow-boy country, I shall just be a b*stard and run roughshod over my morals... Hence, littering is ok, helping people shall never cross my mind, and if one day (touch wood) I run over someone, I'll just make sure he's dead by reversing.

Mwahaha *evil laughter*

No wonder the country is falling to bits. (or as some may say, never did crawl out of the hole they were in the first place)

Oh, and this is for the Rench. Kids nowadays....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

next time bring a parang with you..

and make sure it's longer than theirs.

Anonymous said...

I guess it always boils down to who has the longer ..... parang, doesn't it?