Friday, February 05, 2010

Beds.SG

Redecorating your room can be a challenge. You contend with aesthetic issues such as theme, design, colour coordination as well as practical issues such as budget, quality of products and function.

Some of you may know that the family recently "re-built" the house. Trust me when I say that I spent every weekend visiting furniture showrooms, toilet fixtures shops, tile shops, lighting shops et al.

By the time we decided on all the fittings for the common areas, I was burnt out. There was the still issue of redecorating my room left unsettled and I started looking for an online solution.

I was recommended http://www.beds.sg for my bedframe and cupboards for the room. You cannot imagine how happy I was to find that there was such a site with detailed pictures for the Singapore market. Basically, I decided on the model I wanted, placed an order via the website, and they DELIVERED and INSTALLED for FREE!

Buying a bedframe on this website is:

1. Simple - just click click
2. Cheaper - they are much cheaper than any walk-in showroom since I think they don't have overheads for showrooms (they are about 50% or more lower in price than their competitors, even on sale)
3. Quality - amazingly, what you see is what you get. This is in contrast to some unscrupulous online shops who put nice photos and deliver you rubbish.
4. Service - Delivery was on time and simple. And customer service was prompt and polite.

I tell you, i'd recommend beds.sg to anyone. In fact, I'm going to order another bed frame for my brother from the website!

Go take a look today!

No comments: