Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Random Thoughts

On one hand, I'm glad that society is becoming liberated and we can talk about these things. That women are comfortable with their bodies and the biology of it.

I admit that men may never understand, although I suspect we have our hormone swings too.

But.

Is it absolutely necessary to tell the world that you are PMS-ing? That as we speak, your eggs are dying within you and should be fertilised as soon as possible before your endometrium is reduced to a mess on a napkin / tampon?

And that everything wrong can be blamed on a PMS period?

That you should be given an unbridled license to wreak havoc and cause chaos to the people around you?

---

Sorry, long day at work. Am over-reacting as usual. =)

3 comments:

naeboo~ said...

this post makes me wanna forward this to people to read.. ahhaahaha

Rambling Alcoholic said...

Well, I shall blame you if I start getting hate mail or death threats.

Having said that, I don't know you so I can't really come after you can I? =P

naeboo~ said...

hehehehehehee...

:P