Thursday, October 12, 2006

What is the World Coming To?

I'm disturbed.

Been reading some blogs during my lunch break (nothing else to do except read blogs whilst wolfing down my lunch at my desk) and I've come across at least 3 examples of what I hope is not a sign of society's demise.

Women who live off men and are proud of it.

They are intelligent adults who may or may not hold day jobs, write well, who serially date mostly white men or rich second-generation bosses (some who are married), allow men to use their bodies as they enjoy sex as much as the men, and are proud of the gifts of cash and luxury items bestowed upon them by their mark.

What is the world coming to? Admittedly, these women look good. But where is the pride? Love of self and their body?

And more importantly. And why cheapen themselves and ruin families at the same time?

1 comment:

Cookie said...

so blatant... these women.. sigh..